Key Bank Business Accelerator Graduates 11 Small Business Owners/Leaders!
Now in it's Fifth year, The South Valley Chamber's Key Bank Business Accelerator has helped over 100 small business owners, managers and leaders supercharge their organizations.
Powered by our proven, 10-course curriculum and world-class instructor, the KeyBank Business Accelerator is just what these business owners needed to take their business to the next level. Each week focused on a different aspect of building a sustainable business, pulling these leaders out of the weeds and giving them the time to do what they do best... grow their business!
This week, 11 graduates received their certificates of competition and are off to grow their organizations, generate more revenue and innovate new products and services. We're pleased to congratulate the following individuals for completing this course:
- Scott Allen, Brighton Bank
- David Peabody, FASTSIGNS of Murray UT
- Kris James, Femme Moderne Center for Aesthetics, Inc.
- Brad McCleery, Rocky Mountain Mixers
- Lavanya Mahate, Saffron Valley
- Anthony Saldarriaga, Smokin’ Butts BBQ
- Berlin Bauer, X-Golf Riverton
- Luke Zander, Zander Real Estate
- Tamra Zander, Zander Real Estate
- Mindy Young, Equality Utah
- Ryan Gregerson, RCG Law Group
Are you ready to join this impressive group of graduates and take your business acumen and impact to the next level? Registration of our next cohort of Business Accelerator is NOW OPEN!